Carpe Diem Chronicles, #2
Contemporary Romance / Multicultural
Publisher: EOT Publications
Date of Publication: October 21, 2019
Number of Pages: 267
Scroll down for the giveaway!
One alluring French-Filipina beauty. One sexy US Air Force officer. One torrid weekend affair.
Maddie Duvall should be living it up at her challenging new job in glamorous Singapore. But two months after her wild weekend with Aidan Ryan, she’s still yearning for him. She craves the passion only he can ignite in her.
Aidan’s job takes him around the world, yet he can’t get Maddie out of his mind. When he returns to his assignment in Singapore, he seeks her out with a proposition she can’t turn down.
Intensely enamored with one another, their relationship takes off. But when Aidan’s mission exposes treachery by someone close to Maddie, lines blur and wires get crossed. Can their growing love survive the intrigue?
Singapore Fling is Book 2 of Carpe Diem Chronicles, a series of multicultural contemporary romance novels. The stories celebrate the rich cultures of exotic Southeast Asian islands through languages, food, and festivals.
PRAISE FOR SINGAPORE FLING
“This second full-length volume in her Carpe Diem Chronicles is sexy, quick to read, and full of well-rounded, interesting characters. Family ties and female friendship add to the depth of the world and make you want more books.”
~ Catherine Stein, Award-winning Author of
How to Seduce a Spy
“This book was great. Everything from the well-rounded characters to the interesting foods and exciting locale drew me in as a reader. I could clearly picture, hear, and smell/taste the story. The plot was perfect and the romance had just the right amount of intrigue and crisis.”
~ Danielle Bellwood, Author of Daring
(The Candomble Book 1)
“This book is a great deal of fun and the hero and heroine are both likable and realistic people. As usual, Malby’s writing shines best when writing about Singapore, particularly the culture and the FOOD!!”
~ Gena Gilliam, Amazon Reviewer
CLICK TO PURCHASE
MADDIE’S TOP FIVE
From Singapore Fling by Maida Malby
Maddie Duvall is a confident woman. She knows what she likes, and is not shy of declaring it. These are five of her favorite things:
1. Porsche – This was Maddie’s thirtieth birthday gift to herself. For years, she’d cultivated the same image as the car: sexy, expensive, and hard to get. The same qualities she loves in the Porsche–power, control, speed–can also be attributed to Aidan. No wonder she’s attracted to both.
2. lemon and vanilla – Maddie drinks lemon water. If it doesn’t come bottled, she has a specific way of preparing it: cold water, no ice; mint clapped between her palms; unseeded lemon wedge. Her signature scent is vanilla with a citrus note in it. Aidan loves Maddie’s scent and he shows her how much.
3. Shoes – Maddie has quite the shoe collection. Aidan counted thirty-one pairs when she moved in with him. Her shoe addiction is a favorite topic of conversation whenever Maddie and her best friends talk.
4. Chicken rice – This is Maddie’s favorite Singaporean dish. In the Philippines, she hardly ate rice but in Singapore, she couldn’t resist one of the country’s national dishes. There are thirteen mentions of chicken rice in the book.
5. Red silk bedsheets – Maddie’s favorite set of bedding. Aidan’s too. This plays a significant role in the book. You have to read to find out how.
Maida Malby writes, reads, reviews, and lives Romance. Through her multicultural contemporary romance stories, she takes readers on trips to her favorite places in the world and shares her experiences of their rich cultural heritage.
She is a member of the Romance Writers of America (RWA), San Antonio Romance Authors (SARA), Cultural, Interracial, Multicultural Special Interest Chapter of the Romance Writers of America (CIMRWA), and several romance book clubs. Her To-Be-Read Mountain and reviews of romance novels are featured on her website.
When not writing, reading, or reviewing books, Maida consults her husband on word selection, debates with her ten-year-old son regarding the Oxford comma, cooks the dishes she features in her stories, procrastibakes using Baileys as her secret yummy ingredient, and watches golf and food shows on TV.
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!
1ST PRIZE (US only)
Kindle Fire 7 + Signed Copy of Singapore Fling
2ND PRIZE (US only)
Signed copies of Boracay Vows and Singapore Fling + charm bracelet
3RD PRIZE (US only)
Signed copy of Singapore Fling + spice paste packets (Hainanese Chicken Rice and Laksa)
4TH PRIZE (international)
eBooks of all three books in the Carpe Diem Chronicles series
NOVEMBER 12-22, 2019
VISIT THE OTHER GREAT BLOGS ON THE TOUR:
blog tour services provided by
One thought on “Singapore Fling”
Such a gorgeous post! Thank you so much, Michael.